There are currently no charges for using our Site. However, we reserve the right to seek to charge in the future for additional services we may offer to provide to you but we will not do so without making clear to you what those charges are and what they relate to and giving you an opportunity to agree whether or not to take such services.
Our Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Icon at The O2. We make no warranty or representation that access to our Site or the services offered on our Site will be uninterrupted, available, timely, secure, or error-free, or free from defects, viruses or other harmful elements nor do we make any warranty or representation that the content of our Site, or any information given through it, is accurate or reliable.
All of the content of our Site (which includes without limitation all graphics, text, images, photographs, illustrations, and their design, selection and arrangement) is protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to WLP. The content on our site is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and you may only download such content for the purpose of using this site. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way which may breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way which may be unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material which contains viruses, malware, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of spam (i.e. unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material).
- To send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
You agree not to access interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Limited Licence; Restrictions
The contents of our Site must not be reproduced in whole or in part or otherwise made available without the prior written consent of WLP. In addition, none of the material on our Site may be copied, altered in any way, or transmitted or distributed to any other party without the prior express written permission of WLP.
You may not create links to our Site without the express prior written consent of WLP. Linked websites, whether permitted or not, do not have any implied affiliation with our Site.
Forums, Blogs and Public Communication
“Forum” or “blog” means a chat rooms, bulletin boards and blogs, message board, or electronic communication function offered as part of our Site. You must not post to, submit to, or publish on publicly accessible areas of our Site such as a Forum or blog, bulletin board or otherwise make available on our Site any content, or act in a way which, or which in our opinion:
- libels, defames, abuses, invades privacy, harasses or is obscene, racist, abusive, threatening or offensive, contains indecent language or images, or is otherwise illegal or contains unlawful content;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them; infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
- advertises or sells to or solicits others;
- compromises the trade secrets or violates the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- posts or distributes any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component; or
- posts material or makes statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.
- Notwithstanding the above right, WLP does not monitor in real time any comments made or materials posted to any Forum or blog or otherwise communicated to any public area of our Site. WLP is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any such information, and shall not be responsible for any action you take or decisions you make (including but not limited to any trading or investment decisions made) based on such information.
With respect to all content, information or materials that you communicate to us through our Site, or that you post to publicly accessible areas of our Site, including any Forum or Blog (“Your Content“), you hereby grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly grants) to us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive licence (carrying the right to sublicence) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate Your Content (in whole or in part) into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you hereby waive your moral rights in Your Content.
You warrant that you have the right to so communicate, submit or post Your Content and that you have the right to grant to us the licence granted in the preceding paragraph, except where you have expressly indicated the contrary to us in writing.
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to retain any of Your Content on the publicly available areas of our Site for any minimum period or at all and that it is entirely in our discretion as to the length of time that Your Content or any of it will be retained on the website. We may also edit or modify Your Content at any time.
Our Site, and the information contained on it, is not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in, any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject WLP to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
Children under 18
If you are under 18, you must ask your parent or guardian before you use our site, use our site, ask WLP to email anything to you, send in any information to WLP, enter any contest or game on or linked from our Site that requires information about you or offer a prize, post any information on any forum or blog; or buy anything online through our site.
By submitting information, you are confirming that you are over the age of 18, or you have received the consent of your parent or guardian.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to the foregoing and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, neither WLP nor any of its directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable to you for any loss or damages (whether direct or indirect and whether caused by negligence or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the materials in and/or facilities or services offered through the site, including, but not limited to, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties (even if WLP has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable). In particular, we have no liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with: your inability to use our site or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or communication line failure in relation to our site, nor any theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alternation of, or use of any record, information or content, including your content.
You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Site or any part of it. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any of Your Content nor for any errors in Your Content.
We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on our Site that is not ours, including without limitation any such opinion, advice or statement included in any Forum or blog provided on our Site. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the content on our Site, whether such content was provided by us or any third party. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through our Site.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Links from This Site
The Site contains links to other internet sites on the web, which lead you out of our Site. We provide such links for your convenience and information only. We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from our Site or for any third-party content on our Site.
You acknowledge and agree that WLP:
- is not responsible for the availability of any external websites or resources linked to our Site;
- is not responsible for the content on any other websites or pages linked from our Site;
- does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any merchandise, content, advertising, or other material on or available from such websites or resources;
- makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other such site; and
- makes no representation or warranty that such sites will safeguard the security of your information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) or be free of viruses or other harmful elements. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content or services available on or through any third party site or resource. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites and third-party content. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
Termination and Suspension
We may update our site and its content from time to time but content may be out of date and we are under no obligation to update it.
Other applicable terms
If you purchase goods or services through our site, there will also be terms and conditions of supply which will apply to that purchase. These terms and conditions will be made available to you at the relevant time.
The Waterfront Limited Partnership is registered in England and Wales with registered number LP008146 and with registered office at The O2, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX.