ICON Gift Guide: For Him
He says he “has everything he could possibly want”. That’s no help at all when seeking the perfect Christmas present for the main man in your life. When a pair of socks won’t cut it, head to ICON Outlet. Whatever your budget, you can get Christmas wrapped up for up to 60% off on her best-loved brands.
To make things easier for you, we’ve selected some of our favourite items from across the Outlet as Gift Inspiration. Get down to ICON Outlet at The O2, to enjoy a relaxed and affordable Christmas shopping experience.
1. Looking for a sweet and sophisticated stocking filler? Head to Hotel Chocolat for Chocolat Cream Liquor; the perfect Christmas tipple to enjoy around the fireplace.
2. If you know your man’s style, then treat him to some on-trend wardrobe additions from G-Star RAW – these guys have got premium casual wear sewn up.
3. An Après-Ski staple, the Jack Wills Gillet is an undeniable classic. Wrap him up this Christmas, or check out their full range of knitwear and casual wear.
4. Moss Bros could tick the stocking filler or the full gift box, with stylish formalwear, plus a 3 for 2 offer on all Christmas gifts and accessories until 24 December.
5. If he takes a serious attitude towards fashion, then look no further than Remus Uomo. Formal tailoring and off-duty casuals all wrapped up at outlet prices.
6. If he loves his accessories, then stop by Tateossain, for the very best in men’s watches, jewellery and cufflinks, in contemporary and classic styles.
7. Levi’s are for life, not just for Christmas. Invest in some denim that will become a style staple in his wardrobe; from jackets to all cuts of jeans.
8. Spice up his winter wardrobe with stylish additions from GANT’s winter collection. Their extensive menswear range include staples and exciting pieces to fit all budgets.
Head down to ICON Outlet, for all you could possibly need, conveniently located under the famous roof of The O2. We’ve brought outlet shopping to a central London location, so you can bag up to 60% off on premium brands. Merry Christmas!